How to register
- Click on the “Register” link.
- Fill in your username, email address, and other required information.
- We will send you an email message to verify your email address. Follow the instructions in the email.
- Once you have verified your email, you may login to your account.
The following screencast walks you through the registration process.
How to sign up to receive alerts for your geographic area
You can sign up to receive emails when a sex offender registers to an address within a one mile radius of the address you choose. You can sign up to receive alerts for up to five different addresses.
- Log in to your account
- Under the “Subscribed Addresses” section, enter an address. Include as many details as you can.
- Click Search.
- A list of one or more possible addresses that match what you have entered will be presented to you. Click on one address to add it to your list.
Alert Radius Subscription Screencast
The following screencast walks you through the Alert Radius Subscription process.
How to sign up to receive alerts about a specific sex offender
You can sign up to receive emails when a particular registered sex offender registers a change in address. You can sign up to receive alerts on five individual offenders.
- Visit the North Carolina’s Sex Offender Registry website. Browse to the detail page of the individual offender you wish to subscribe to and click the envelope graphic. This will bring you back to the subscription area.
- Log in to your subscription account, if prompted to do so.
- You are now subscribed to that offender. You will receive an email whenever he/she registers a change in address.
Offender Subscription Screencast
The following screencast walks you through the offender subscription process.